查看: 38|回复: 0

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2018-10-6 11:46:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"That's how I look at it,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, to be honest with you because in this league, it comes by and they're looking for the next guy and there's always competition, especially when you have a lot of injuries, they count you out," he said. "But you never know. I'm not looking at it that way, but I'm pushing myself to say this is my last chance to prove a lot of people wrong and to get back on the field."
NOTES: Thomas and starting G Chris Snee (hip) were activated off the PUP list. ...DE Jason Pierre-Paul said he is making progress in his rehabilitation from back surgery in June but is unsure if he will be ready for the season opener. ... Coughlin had a few words for Fewell after S Ryan Mundy knocked down RB Ryan Torain and LB Jacquian Williams knocked down RB Da'Rel Scott. ... Safety Stevie Brown also knocked down Victor Cruz after the receiver caught a pass, but that seemed an accident. ... OL James Brewer was dinged early in practice and TE Larry Donnell rolled his left ankle. ... First-round draft pick (OT) Justin Pugh did not practice because of a concussion.
Cheap Jerseys USA[url=http://www.cheapjerseysfactor
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|OpenSAR Cloud platform  

GMT+8, 2018-10-22 05:34 , Processed in 0.048003 second(s), 23 queries .